PKRAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PKRAN

New private server in 2011!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about the duel in the market.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neckie

about the duel in the market. Empty
PostSubject: about the duel in the market.   about the duel in the market. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 pm

good eve admin, i suggest that it will be better if you disable the duel in the market place to less lag. i hope u`ll take an action to this post.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: AMATERASU   about the duel in the market. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 am

neckie wrote:
good eve admin, i suggest that it will be better if you disable the duel in the market place to less lag. i hope u`ll take an action to this post.. Smile

Huh?Im not lagging at all-_-Maybe its on your pc that causes the lag:)I recommend that you lower your option in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Lien
[Chat Moderator]
Lien

PostSubject: Re: about the duel in the market.   about the duel in the market. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 am

Baka ung mga special skills paps. ung mga lumilindol . baka d kaya ng PC nia. :]]
Back to top Go down
neckie

PostSubject: Re: about the duel in the market.   about the duel in the market. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm

i dunno, my pc specs: anthlon x4 640, video card is N8400GS MSI 1GB.. RAM IS 4GB.. WITH LCD SCREEN 21 INCH FOR GAMING.. MY CONNECTION IS SMARTBRO Sad MAYBE I HAVE A PROBLEM W/ MY NETWORK CONNECTION..
Back to top Go down
`ZerO[Jk]

`ZerO[Jk]

PostSubject: Re: about the duel in the market.   about the duel in the market. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm

wew! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: AMATERASU   about the duel in the market. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am

neckie wrote:
i dunno, my pc specs: anthlon x4 640, video card is N8400GS MSI 1GB.. RAM IS 4GB.. WITH LCD SCREEN 21 INCH FOR GAMING.. MY CONNECTION IS SMARTBRO Sad MAYBE I HAVE A PROBLEM W/ MY NETWORK CONNECTION..

SmartBRO affraid Thats the reason your lagging Smile Smile Get rid of it dude ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the duel in the market.   about the duel in the market. Empty

Back to top Go down

about the duel in the market.
Page 1 of 1