PKRAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PKRAN

New private server in 2011!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

complain about chatbox in this game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xtrojan

xtrojan

complain about chatbox in this game! Empty
PostSubject: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 am

Why so the admin and fm in the chatbox? no discipline? Usually cheaper players who no action cm and admin I request only admin of this game please arrange staff for you to discipline the staff there and hopefully i players and staff of this game will give players the action bad mouth ....
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
[MODERATOR]
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 am

Actually we have 3 kind of forum staff right now.

1. Admin - the creator of our forum.
2. Moderator - like me who moderate only forum.
3. Chat Moderator - who moderate ONLY Chatbox like Lien.

there's only one chat box moderator, the other moderator in chatbox are made by Lien's permission, hes the one who is responsible about your concern.

I also notice that, please for the players who made a chat moderator please read xtrojan's complain.

tnx for opening this kind of discussion and good day.
Back to top Go down
http://floresproducts.tk/
neckie

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 am

xtrojan wrote:
Why so the admin and fm in the chatbox? no discipline? Usually cheaper players who no action cm and admin I request only admin of this game please arrange staff for you to discipline the staff there and hopefully i players and staff of this game will give players the action bad mouth ....

nice english, please takenote.. check your grammar first before you post thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lien
[Chat Moderator]
Lien

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 am

Nightmare wrote:

there's only one chat box moderator, the other moderator in chatbox are made by Lien's permission, hes the one who is responsible about your concern.

I also notice that, please for the players who made a chat moderator please read xtrojan's complain.

EDIT WHAT YOU SAID : Im not responsible about her concern because im "NOT THE OWNER OF THE CHATBOX" (please take note im just a MODERATOR) . As a matter of fact i dont have the power to promote players to be a moderator then.
PLEASE DONT METION NAMES IF NOT SURE WHAT YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
`ZerO[Jk]

`ZerO[Jk]

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 am

xtrojan wrote:

^
^
haha.. what a word!

Back to top Go down
Lien
[Chat Moderator]
Lien

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 am

He dont even mind to defend this answer. Jeez, "WHAT A SHAME" ...
Back to top Go down
Lien
[Chat Moderator]
Lien

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 am

Nightmare wrote:

SERIOUSLY ? YOU CANT EVEN DEFEND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MODERATOR BUT YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING LIKE A SHIT! YOUR TALKING TOO MUCH BUT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! SUCH A NOOB. DONT FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING FAGGOT.
ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY ? ARE YOU KIDDIN ME ? AINT DO NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: complain about chatbox in this game!   complain about chatbox in this game! Empty

Back to top Go down

complain about chatbox in this game!
Page 1 of 1